• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies DaVinci Code

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
um....I believe they were still talking about Passion of the Christ :D

or more specifically, Jesus

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well the movie made 77.6 million for their first weekend which is really good, I was around 23 million away which is still pretty close. I haven't seen it yet, but I have to see it soon.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I think it made 200+ million worldwide.

I can see why avid religious groups would want to boycott this movie. It takes their beliefs, rips them to shreds, and laughs at them.

Hinata

La Coquette
Hehe awesome comic strip and I guessed right for the US opening... between 75-100 million. But worldwide that is great 224 million. I guess not as many people really didn't want to see it. I know I still want to! YAY!!!

Hopefully this weekend.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

It is a good movie, my brother converted to Catholicism, and they are saying you can see the movie, lol just dont take it 100% factual.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Piccolo said:
It is a good movie, my brother converted to Catholicism, and they are saying you can see the movie, lol just dont take it 100% factual.
Yeah well most religions don't like to deal with facts at all. It's a touchy subject around those folk.

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
Yeah well most religions don't like to deal with facts at all. It's a touchy subject around those folk.
Too true, too true.

It was written as a piece of fiction, and it should be taken as such... people are really blowing things out of proportion.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Yeah I know its fiction, I just find it amusing that the Catholic Church is still telling people that its not real.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Well practically the only reasons people make movies are to ENTERTAIN people and rake in their money.