• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies DaVinci Code

F

Forbidden

Anyway about the Da Vinci Code, I read the book for a school project and it was pretty good, so I'm going to see the movie when it comes out and see how it compares.

Hinata

La Coquette
Well hopefully the movie will be fast paced and serious. Besides with it being Tom Hanks first thriller really I hope he shows us what he is really made of. I've seen his serious side with drama and of course his family fun and romantic side but we've never seen a thriller with Tom Hanks going and coming and searching and stuff so I cant wait to see if he does the protagonist of the book favor. I think most of all that would disappoint me...

Italiano

Film Elitist
Hinata said:
Well hopefully the movie will be fast paced and serious. Besides with it being Tom Hanks first thriller really I hope he shows us what he is really made of. I've seen his serious side with drama and of course his family fun and romantic side but we've never seen a thriller with Tom Hanks going and coming and searching and stuff so I cant wait to see if he does the protagonist of the book favor. I think most of all that would disappoint me...
You don't have much to worry about Hinata. I just saw it today and it was terrific. Definitely a must-see-in-theaters flick.

It doesn't leave you hangin, when you think it's over, there's more, and as some critics like to put it: "It keeps you on the edge of your seat."

I give no spoilers and leave for you to see it for yourself.

My only dissapointment is that I wasn't able to read the book first.

Hinata

La Coquette
Italiano said:
Hinata said:
You don't have much to worry about Hinata. I just saw it today and it was terrific. Definitely a must-see-in-theaters flick.

It doesn't leave you hangin, when you think it's over, there's more, and as some critics like to put it: "It keeps you on the edge of your seat."

I give no spoilers and leave for you to see it for yourself.

My only dissapointment is that I wasn't able to read the book first.
Thank you so much Italiano for rebuilding my hopes for this movie to be a sucess :-* :-* :-* Sorry for somethering you with so much love but my heart feels so much better! But alas I will not go see the movie until Wednesday. My coworkers and I will all be there. Then afterwards a good ole discussion at the restaraunt table... What a day. I can't wait

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

It was a good movie, a bit fast paced then the book. I prefer the book more, b ut the movie wasnt bad.

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
I am going to be seeing this very soon on DVD(er...ehem). Once I see it I shall in-put my thoughts on it. I just thought I would share that little tidbit for those who really wanna see it but have to pay to see it.

:p

F

Forbidden

No I mean the guy that was like it was fun driving nails into his hands or whatever