• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies DaVinci Code

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know we already a topic about this, but since the movie is coming out this weekend I want to know who's going to go see it, and I want you guys to try and guess how much money this movie will make. I'll probably go see it if I am not that busy, and I think it's going to make close to 100 millions for the long weekend.

A

A.M. Radio

I'll see it. Jean Reno and Ian McKellen are two of the greats.

I just won't pay for it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't really like Jean Reno, also A.M don't forget you have to try and guess how much money it's gonig to make this weekend, lets make it like a game of some sort.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I'm gonna watch it....in about 3 weeks. I bet people will be standing and sitting along the aisles during the first week or so.

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
I'll see it. Jean Reno and Ian McKellen are two of the greats.

I just won't pay for it.
Seconded. Thank god for college networks!

Hinata

La Coquette
LMAO I thank God for free movie passes.. I can even use them for the new movies. No questions asked! AHAHA!!!
Knowing me I will see it on Friday or Saturday as well as one other time with the coworkers so we can have long talk about it later that night!!!

HEHEH! But I think the movie will make between 75-100 million.

Is anyone in your area protesting over seeing this morning. So far we have a lot.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
I find it humerous that this movie was pretty much raped by almost every critic. When it was shown at Canes, the audience was snickering during the whole thing, even during serious dramatic scenes.

I personally am not really interested in the movie. Doesn't really seem interesting to me for some reason. I may see it if there is some way I can see it for free and there is noting else to do...

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well a little movie called Passion of the Christ was ripped by the critics as well, I don't know if you heard of it but it did make over 250 million dollars. So sometimes critics just do matter. :)

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I really hope this isn't a big disappointment. I've been waiting for it forever.

and I NEVER go by the critics. seriously, they get paid to say whether or not they liked it or not and why...