• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Davinci Code

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes the story is amazing, and it will be a very good plot for the movie, I am pretty sure you havn't read it and you don't know anything about it.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Yeah, I am a thinkin that you havent read the book as well, the plot is very good.

D

doingbrutalthings

I have heard a lot about this from my friends, we all plan on going to see this movie. It looks interesting and by what you guys say about the plot. I think it's worth watching.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

You should read the book first, the books tend to be better then the movies.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes I agree with that because the book will be better then the movie, but I still think it will be pretty close because Tom Hanks is in this movie and he's gonna do a super job in this movie.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Tom Hanks last movie, what was it, Terminal? That movie was just horrible.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yea I know....but when he gets major rules like Catch me if you can, Forest Gump and cast away he plays an awesome rule.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Cast Away was good, but Gumps a bit old, yet it was still good. Cast Away was basically "The Tom Hanks Show!"

D

doingbrutalthings

Piccolo said:
Tom Hanks last movie, what was it, Terminal? That movie was just horrible.
I believe that terminal was the movie that Tom Hanks is a foreigner and he is surviving in some sirplane thing. Well I ordered that movie on HBO and it was a good movie, I really liked it.

I do plan on reading the book, since the movie comes out on May 19th I think.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I pretty sure the movie is coming out May 19th, and yes I do recommend the book, I know I will buy it before watching the movie.