• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Davinci Code

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
As anyone heard about this movie, I don't know much about it but I know it's with Tom Hanks and yesterday I seen a long trailer, and it looks really good and interesting, and I am sure it will be one of the best movies of the year.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
I have heard they were making it into a movie, but I didn't know Tom Hanks was in it. I definitely am going to see it though.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I saw a trailer for it a while ago. I think it's gonna be pretty good. I haven't read the book yet either so I'll probably have to do that sometime.

B

barfootboards

havent seen a trailer, nor have i read the book, i dont know anything about it ... but i do hear good things so yeah i'll check out the movie

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
From a technical standpoint, the book (what I've read of it) is quite poor. It's full of all kinds of cliches and the writing is just average. It's the plot that makes the book, it's a real page turner. I read the first ten pages and never looked back.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The guy who wrote the book is going to court because suppusly he did some pagirsm, so I don't know what's gonna happen with that but the movie looks good.

E

Elrohir

the movie looks well-made, but the story sounds pretty dumb so I won't see it.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Elrohir said:
the movie looks well-made, but the story sounds pretty dumb so I won't see it.
Your knowledge of the plot must be limited to that of a brief blurb about the movie. The story is what made the book. Have you even read it?