David Carradine dead in apparent suicide

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Tucker, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Actor David Carradine has been found hanged by an electrical cord in a Bangkok hotel room. I'm sure it's on your news source of choice.

Favorite actor of mine. I was glued to the TV every week for "Kung Fu" and thought Carradine lived up to the family name in such quirky roles as the mystic drifter in 1992's Roadside Prophets alongside John Doe from the band X. Fortunately for fans, with six of his films currently films in post-production we have yet to see the last of David Carradine's work.

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I saw him on MadTV once and thought he was very funny. Also, saw him on Kill Bill and enjoyed his performance. He sort of reminded me of Clint Eastwood with his attitude, voice and his looks.

He doesn't seem like the type of guy to do something like this. I wonder if he was on any medication. :eek:

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I just read this myself. CNN isn't listing it as a suicide though.

Where did you read that Tuck?

Doc likes this.
  4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I've only seen him on a few things, but I did enjoy watching him. It's sad to see him go. Send my condolences to his friends and family.

5. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

7. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

Read this earlier in the clinic and I was like huh? It just floored me. You can never really tell how someones life is from appearances and I thought he was well rounded and what not. Something had to trigger that.

8. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Figured you'd enjoy that :lol:

But yeah, this news is crazy. Imagine being the lady who found him!

9. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

yeah, after school every day first Batman reruns then Kung Fu. A great guy - how sad. :(

10. Italiano

Italiano Film Elitist

The hell...?

I'm reading multiple news sources stating multiple different things. I've read that the police ruled it accidental others say it's a suicide. Only a few sources are saying that it has officially been ruled accidental but there has to be more to come of this.

This doesn't smell right.