• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

David Blaine to live a week UNDERWATER!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
yea he is pretty cool to watch. I am with you, lol after being under water for any length of time I feel weird hehe I don't think I would ever even make it in a submarine :D

Dragon

V.I.P.
Is it his intention to become the human prune? I would think his skin would be all wrinkly staying in the water that long. I remember I was watching the Regis show when Blaine was sleeping in a tank of water somewhere in New York and Regis went there to see how Blaine was doing. Blaine does alot of amazing thing. I would watch him on TLC and see him perform his tricks.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I just watched the video.... Wow.. I HIGHLY doubt he will make it for 9 minutes tomorrow. Hopefully he has people capable of getting him out very quickly in case of an emergency or he will suffer a fate almost identical to Houdini, his idol.

:(
------
Well, he didn't make it the full 9 minutes, but about 7 and a half minutes. I'm still very impressed, especially considering he did this after being under water for so long and then doing this with 150 lbs of chains on. :)

Last edited: