Movies David Blaine Drowned ALIVE

The major highlight of the show was pretty lame. The guy basically sits under water for a few weeks with an oxygen mask on his face. I thought it was silly. However, in between, the media crew showed footage of his other illusions. In one he rips out a womans teeth, and then spits them back into her mouth. Another time, he shakes his foot, and his shoe laces tie themselves.

I downloaded the viewing off a torrent. I believe it was mininova. I reccomend every1 downloads this one.

*sitting there in the water* *still sitting in the water* *water's getting pretty gross now, still sitting*
... fun.

His other stuff is cool though.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The only thing I really have to say about this guys is that he's amazing the things he does are incredible, even though their just illusions, but still it's great to watch.

I personally dislike David Blaine and I celebrated when he failed. His tircks are quite pathetic compared to alot of other amazing shit I've seen, and alot of the recent crap he's been doing aren't entertaining in the least (at least not to me or anyone else that I know). I don't know what entertainment value there is susposed to be in watching him hold his breath for 9 minutes (7 actually since he failed) or standing on a damn pole for however long that thing went on.

This link pretty much sums up my thoughts on Blaine (language may not be appropriate for kids).

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
His act would have been a lot better if he actually drowned.

Lmfao @ Merc. The footage was live Picc, so it may have been, I dunno.

Vincent_Valentine said:
I personally dislike David Blaine and I celebrated when he failed. His ticks are quite pathetic compared to allot of other amazing shit I've seen, and a lot of the recent crap he's been doing aren't entertaining in the least (at least not to me or anyone else that I know). I don't know what entertainment value there is supposed to be in watching him hold his breath for 9 minutes (7 actually since he failed) or standing on a damn pole for however long that thing went on.

This link pretty much sums up my thoughts on Blaine (language may not be appropriate for kids).
I respect your opinion. A lot of people don't like David Blaine, being he's been outdone several times over - I dont know if anyone here has heard of Chris Angel, he's pretty extreme (you guys should look over some of his clipse). Many cheap magicians mastered some of his earlier tricks, and can preform with out adding in a "spooky mystic" personality. I would expect people to be upset with Blaine, just like folks were upset with Tony Hawk - he was called the best skateboarder of all time, although he was more then occasionally outdone as well. What I don't understand is; How people can refuse respect his ability. I don't care how many magicians master the act, 'removing a persons teeth, and spitting them back in their mouths' is a good illusion.
I think his stunts are stupid as fuck. Thus far he's starved himself in a box for 28 days. He buried himself alive. He sat in a pool of water for several days. Stood encased in ice. That shit doesn't make any sense to me; why would a person do that to themselves - I dont find it entertaining or interesting. However, I admire his effort. He's not quite the hero the media paints him to be (in my opinion of course) but I respect him anyways.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

They have a 5 second delay now when it comes to "live" footage, ever since the Janet Jackson incident.