David Batista

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Okay, this is going to be extremely painful to admit but Batista is doing an awesome job right now.

Okay, I feel somewhat better. Seriously though, he's perfect in his heel role. He was dry and washed up as a face but as a heel? Awesome. He's a legit badass who you can honestly believe is a dick.

So I just wanted to give the man props..even his heel promos are good and the spotlight thing is genius. So good job Batista.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
You know what? No matter how much people say Batista sucks in the ring he sure does make it up as being a heel. I think Batista now is a better heel then he was before. Batista is on the microphone a lot more and he is really acting like a "JERK". A big muscle head who thinks everything revolves around him. Batista took out Rey Mysterio, Shawn Michaels, Matt Hardy, R-Truth, Bret Hart and now he's doing a number on John Cena. To be honest, looking at Batista right now I wouldn't mind having him win the royal rumble...especially if i knew he was gonna be this good of a heel he is now. Batista didnt get one cheer when he turned heel on Mysterio, fans hated his guts quick and he is really doing a good job at it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree with you that he's doing a great job as a heel, I think he's the front runner in this feud at this point. John Cena hasn't really stood out at all. His promo's are really well done, he's not screwing up on the microphone and he's actually making sense.

I really hope that the match will be a good one as well, I can't really stand watching Batista in the ring since he botches to much for my liking and he seems lost more often than not.

But overall I give Batista an A- on his current role.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
I defintely agree with everything you posted, Millz. I was a big fan of his before he had joined Evolution when Flair was managing him, and he was a heel. Maybe he's just that damn good at being a heel.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Oh I agree in the ring he's terrible and boring to watch. One of my pet peeves when it comes to wrestling is when someone compares Batista to Warrior. I don't think their comparable other than their wrestling skills are bad. Warrior was by far more entertaining in the ring than Batista is, and to me it's not even that close.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
He's doing a very solid job as a heel, but still boring as hell to watch in general, he really isn't that entertaining..

But based on his performance as of late, he's done a very good job.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Oh I agree in the ring he's terrible and boring to watch. One of my pet peeves when it comes to wrestling is when someone compares Batista to Warrior. I don't think their comparable other than their wrestling skills are bad. Warrior was by far more entertaining in the ring than Batista is, and to me it's not even that close.
You see the comparison alot because John Cena is the new Hulk Hogan and part of the time Hogan was on top the other top name was Ultimate Warrior.

Batista is like him in a lot of ways.