Dave Bautista

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Kyo_Muramasa, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

I'm sick and not in school....which sucks because I REALLY want to go which is weird >.>; Well since Alex is asking for a tag and I am at the computer since I just woke up from taking medication, I made him the one of Dave Bautista. I think he wanted that one....can't remember and I don't feel like going to that darn Sig Market thread, too much work for my already aching fingers ;_;

Well enough of my problems and let me show you the result of a simple tag:

[​IMG]

C&C Plz!

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

His nickname is The Animal, but meh, that's alright. I like it, I love the backround and the pink flames down the bottom. That looks great, thank you.

3. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Oh I know what his nickname but I put "The Beast" because that's why my sister calls him, that's her favorite wrestler while mine's is Cena^_^;

Your welcome, even though now you might have to wait on the other two somewhat alitlte longer since I have to get some other requests out of way too. Oh, and the "flame" was orginally purple, filters just altered the color and it's just a splatter brush that was smudged and rippled.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I like it, I like the picture it's very good quality and the background you have made for this sig is pretty nice as well. But once again why put text on a sig if you cant read it? and I don't like that flame on his shoulder it kind of ruins the sig in my opinion.