Dating & Relationships Forum Rules (READ FIRST)

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by Mirage, Dec 23, 2007.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

We've had these rules for a while now, but after the merge, we had to revisit these rules. Due to the fact that several of our advertisers have restrictions and requirements in place for websites in which their ads appear on, we have to keep things professional in this forum when it comes the content we allow.

As of right now, the "Dating & Relationships" forum will be operating under different rules than you may have been used to in the past. Without our advertisers, this website, our server, etc would not be able to stay online, so we ask that you respect the following rules.

1. No detailed (explicit) sexually related threads will be allowed.
    2. No detailed (explicit) sexually related posts will be allowed.

Threads and/or posts that we feel are in the gray area or beyond will be removed.

I realize that at FC things were different, but, then again FC didn't have a penny in advertising revenue, so it didn't have any standards to keep content wise. This change would have been implemented at FC regardless of whether or not the merge happened. It's simply a matter of keeping in compliance with our advertisers wishes, whom without we would not exist.

Again, these rules are simply due to the fact that such discussion will cause us to lose our advertisers. It comes down to the fact that we need to keep the mature discussion and serious area professional, but not "mature" as in "21+" mature. Advertisers simply won't stand for it, and neither can we.

We appreciate your understanding. I don't think I need to come up with a subject by subject yes or no list, but please check first if you think something might be borderline.

2. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I don't think this'll be a problem. Most of the raunchiness occurs in other forums anyways.

3. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Can we have threads like that in the Premium room? lol

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Can we seriously have a premium area like Himeko said or at least an age filter? Doesn't that get you off the hook? I mean, if some kid Googles "Vagina" he can get pictures just like if he Googled sex.

5. Plantation_Boy

Plantation_Boy Registered Member

I think thats a good idea, if advertising brings in the $$ then its important to respect their rules.

:D