Dates!!

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by Bond, Aug 31, 2008.

1. Bond

Bond Registered Member

As some know I post a lot of these with the same problem. But all I want to know this time is :

1.) When is the best time to ask a girl on a date?

2.) How do you ask a girl out on a date?

3.) Where to take a girl out on a date?

4.) How do you act on the date?

5.) Are girls picky when it comes to accepting a date?

2. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

1.) When is the best time to ask a girl on a date? Whenever you feel ready and can afford it, preferably.

2.) How do you ask a girl out on a date? Just get some balls and ask her. The worst thing that will happen is she'll say no. If she does, there will be other chances with other girls.

3.) Where to take a girl out on a date? For someone of your age I'd say the movies or bowling.

4.) How do you act on the date? Be polite, buy her a drink and hold doors for her etc. Most importantly - be yourself.

5.) Are girls picky when it comes to accepting a date? If a girl likes you then I'm sure she'll say yes.

3. Bond

Bond Registered Member

Anyway of telling if she likes me?

4. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

If she says yes when you ask her out, that'd be a way to tell if she likes you.
    I'm sure if she realised she didn't like you through the date you'd know by the end. It's pretty obvious to see when someone isn't enjoying themselves.

5. Syndicate

Syndicate Chirp Chirp

After the Rohypnol has fully dissolved, so as to not arrouse too much suspicion.

Well it's purely for effect at this point so it depends how twisted you are. Common example:

You're coming with me, sweetheart! :devil2:

Anywhere secluded. Alleyways, bushes and motels are popular choices.

Just go nuts! You have 4-6 hours. We all all have recommendations but it's best to see what works best for you.

Not with this method! Getting a second date will NOT be easy though.

[DO not use this method! Besides being illegal, immoral, unethical, perverse, sick and ungodly.. it's not the best method]

Real answer:

That's hard to put a finger on. I think you just get a gut feeling. Obviously your chances are improved if there is a pleasure atmosphere at the time. Perhaps after an enjoyable chat or if chance allows, night time. People seem to be slightly more chilled out and open to romance once the sky darkens.

Try not to make it sound too serious, like she's scheduling a meeting with her bank manager. Just be casual about it. You could tell her you'd love to take her to <some place> sometime. If she's remotely sharp and you say it with the right tone, she'll realise what you're asking and hopefully you will set the date. I've found a cheeky grin while you ask can be persuasive as it keeps the moment light hearted. So long as it is cheeky and not something replicated in the spoiler method.

Hopefully you know enough about her to have a shortlist of ideas. I assume you're both younger people, who tend to be less fussy than some adults, so just go with what you think is most fun for you both. Day at the park (picnic?), bowling, cinema, skating, theme park, music event, museum. There's many inexpensive, enjoyable choices. That's assuming you want to go out, too. You could always have an evening in with a pizza and a good flick! :D

As you normally would but with extra manners! If she's not having fun, you're doing something wrong. For a first date, you really shouldn't set yourself any goals above having the best time possible and encouraging her to want to go out with you again. Make sure you treat her well, though. Above how any friend would treat her. You want to show her to see that you can be a boyfriend and offer all a boyfriend should but without doing too much, too fast.

Unless you're incredibly rich and/or powerful, then yes they usually are. If you already have a friendship with her then you at least have a foundation to work with. There's really nothing you can do to guarantee a girl will say yes. You just have to give yourself the best possible chance, stick your neck out and ask, then see what happens.

Disclaimer: I haven't had to ask a girl out in 7 years and even then I was no Romeo! Use any advice with caution. :D

Bond likes this.
  6. Bond

Bond Registered Member

We're sort of friends, not great friends. More the borderline of a casual aquaintance and friend. She's a family friend so I've got the house phone number. I don't think she knows I "like" her, how do you think she'll react if I ask her out over the phone?