Database Errors?

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Does anyone else keep getting Database errors? I've been having a lot of them on recent posts. Also my posts don't show up in the new posts area of the home page. Strange.

Yeah, GF has been falling apart a little bit recently. And our lovely admin has left for India...

dun dun duunnnnnnn!!

Lol, but srsly, I don't know how this will get fixed whilst he's gone. I guess we'll have to suck it up. When I get the database error, if I just refresh the page then everything is fine and the post has been posted.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
Yes, the exact same thing has been happening to me. None of my new posts are showing up on the latest posts bit and I keep keeping a database error message.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I haven't been getting them (yet). Hybrix said he's aware of the database errors and tried to fix what he can before he left. I guess for the rest we'll just have to wait for his return.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I haven't had any database errors since he left.

Is there any particular time of the day this is happening?

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Also none of your replies triggered this to come up in my subscribed threads. No database errors so far today though.

Bliss

Sally Twit
No database errors lately but there have been a few times where it shows someone has posted in a thread after my reply but when I go in the thread it still shows me as the last person. I have to post again for their reply to show. And no, the threads don't have a poll.

Sorrel

Registered Member
I've been unable to open certain threads all morning, takes ages, then I get the 'not available' page. For instance, the thread, "what countries have you lived in".

Would somebody see if they are having the same problem please?

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I've been unable to open certain threads all morning, takes ages, then I get the 'not available' page. For instance, the thread, "what countries have you lived in".

Would somebody see if they are having the same problem please?
I've had that, I just refresh. I also make sure to copy my reply before posting it just in cae it gets lost in transmission. :lol:

ETA: I was surfing fine for several threads until that thread you mentioned above...I can't get it to load.

Last edited:

Sorrel

Registered Member
I've had that, I just refresh. I also make sure to copy my reply before posting it just in cae it gets lost in transmission. :lol:

ETA: I was surfing fine for several threads until that thread you mentioned above...I can't get it to load.

Thanks, Ysabel, the whole Lifestyle section is now un-usable.:(