Dashboard cam catches 100mph wreck.

Discussion in 'Offbeat News' started by Doc, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

2. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

Thats pretty sick. God knows how that dude survived.

And what kind of jackass passes a cop in the left lane, into the grass, at 100mph?

3. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

and no explosion either. very lucky.

I guess no matter how well we make cars nowadays, they're still extremely fragile. Maybe one of those steel cars back in the day wouldn't have gone airborne and shattered into pieces.

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

He's so lucky he didn't hit that support structure under the bridge. He'd be dead for sure. Pancaked in his car. I thought that's where he was headed when I first saw the crash.

Mental note: Don't drive 100 mph in the first place.

5. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

That is one epic crash, I can't believe he is still alive after that!

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I don't want to sound cruel when I say this, but I thought that was pretty awesome/fun to watch. I can't be he didn't die either. That car was simply flying it's incredible.

7. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I'm in the same boat as you, Babe. I thought it was pretty awesome.

He was pretty stupid to try to pass on the shoulder. I wonder why he didn't try to cut it back onto the road. It seemed as if he had enough time to steer it back unless he was braking very hard and had no traction; the tires don't seem to be turning to the right.

8. anmracing

anmracing Registered Member

I'm sure he didn't have much time to react at that speed especially with a bridge coming up really, really fast...... LOL!!!!

9. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I guess he didn't receive the $50 bonus for attempting that Insane Stunt.