DARTH VADER found on pork chop!

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by MJonesMBA2001, May 6, 2005.

1. MJonesMBA2001

MJonesMBA2001 Registered Member

Well, here it is folks!! The ebay auction that has gone to the dark side! Move over, Jennifer Wilbanks - Darth Vader is in the house!!

Please take a look at my one of a kind, very unique auction, and let me know what you think. This is SO much better than my haunted running shoes!!

CLICK HERE to see the DARTH VADER PORK CHOP!

This one should make ebay history!!!
    There's nothing in this one that would cause ebay to pull it, is there??

Maybe this will be a golden opportunity for someone!!

2. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Hey thats great i wish you all the luck i just got a email from ebay saying they have cancelled .- A silver lining smokeing victim hope yours does well

3. kyrie

kyrie Registered Member

I LOVE IT!!!! Too Funny!

Added it to my watched items. Good luck :)

4. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

I loved it as well...infact I still do..I think its the best since scraped toast..INFACT better!!!!
    ~Trina~
    I am watching!

5. MJonesMBA2001

You all are kind! Keep an eye on this one - it's sure to be a doozy!!

I'll be putting some regular daily updates as I get bids and questions. Thank you!

6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I have to ask, and I mean this in all honestly, what did you use to draw it on? It looks too perfect... lol! If it's real then it's a miracle (which wouldn't be the first), but hey I can have my doubts can't I?

7. wolvergambit

wolvergambit Registered Member

Yes they cancelled it because I didn't say in the title what I was listing?

They also cancelled my Abe Lincoln chicken because you are not allowed to use a celebrity name.

They also cancelled my Jennifer Wilbanks pantyhose because that is a celebirty name.

The pork chop looks great. Let's just hope they don't consider DARTH a celebrity!!!

8. MJonesMBA2001

Oh brother! The cancelled them because they said things about celebrity names?? Sheesh!

So why do they leave the Jennifer Wilbanks toast and the Jay Leno animal cracker but cancel others??? I just don't get it!

9. wolvergambit

wolvergambit Registered Member

My thoughts exactly!!!!!! I'm sure my friend PETER has been emailing Ebay reporting my auctions.

10. MJonesMBA2001

Well, let's see how I can answer this.....
    If you notice in the wording of the auction, I never said how the image came to be on the pork chop. So I cannot confirm or deny that it was drawn on the pork chop by anyone at all. Do you not believe in The Force? Do you not recognize the power of The Force?

Second, who is this PETER that you're talking about, wolverine?

Third, should I do the super-charged promote this item thing for $19.99, whatever it's called (gallery featured I think)?? Hopefully it will go for more than that if it doesn't end up getting cancelled by ebay, in which case, they would refund the fees. So what do you think?