• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Darth Tater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Well I just got a look at all of the star wars toys .If the movie is half as cool as the toys WOW !!!!Most of the toys will be hitting the market this week..With more to follow on the movies release date. There are also some sneak peeks out now but they will be pulled on the May 19th.There is also a new line up for the old toys. They will be geared to a younger crowd.4-7 years old. And a whole slew of video games. And yes they even have a star wars Mr. potato head (Darth Tater)
Check out your local toy store .. DARTH TATER is going to be a Hot toy a must have for any Star Wars collector.... I got 3 one for me one for my kid (he loves it) and one to rat bag away......
:vader: :storm: :vader: :storm: :vader: :storm: :vader: :storm: :vader:

starfx6464

Awesome
Hmmmm... Me thinks I must own that Darth Tater.... Of course, I'll have to wait until at least payday, my computer is eating up pretty much all of my available budget (and then some). But that thing is just too damn cool/hilarious not to have for myself! :lol:

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Samus I knew you were a Star Wars fan and probbaly knew abought DT.But I have to wait untill the pdomo trailers are out for 3 wks before I can tell what I know...You will Like the movie (got to see it on a poast production run ) it wasn't compleat when I saw it..They are talking abought a whole line of acessories for DT includeing more costumes.wich ones ?They still are undecided.(I guess they want to see if DT sells)I will tell you more as soon as I can....I'm Going to pick up more DT today.Don't forget to get your sneek peek toys before they get pulled..... :vader: :storm: :vader: :storm: :vader: :D

Bill

Registered Member
Star wars absolutely ROCKS. YAAA GO SITH.. YAAA DARKSIDE ALL THE WAY!! YAA!!

nman77

Registered Member
The new Star Wars is gay. The old stuff is cool.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
nman77 said:
The new Star Wars is gay. The old stuff is cool.
and this isnt a place to talk about old or new. This is a topic to talk about the "Darth Tater" toy. please try to stick to the topic.

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
I had never heard of Darth Tater until I saw it in this thread. [highlight]I like it.[/highlight] Just wish I had thought of it. [highlight]And it looks cool too.[/highlight]

spartan117

Registered Member
Darth Tater looks fully sik! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.