• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Darren Wilson's '$1 million' warchest

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
The woman who founded the movement to support Darren Wilson has spoken out and revealed that the Ferguson police officer could have a $1 million war chest.

EXCLUSIVE: Darren Wilson's '$1 million' warchest revealed by woman organizing support for officer - and who says: 'Michael Brown made a bad choice that day.'
I knew he was getting a lot of donations but I didn't realize he had amassed this much. He will need it though for future legal fees and relocating. Probably will have to stay in hiding for years to come.

One thing I found amazing about this supporter of Wilson is her own father was shoot dead by cops in 1995. Which she blames her father for that not the cops.

The abuse she took for supporting Wilson is astounding. People threatened her life. Guess your not suppose to support the cops.

Thoughts?

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Good on them! Wilson deserves all the support he can get after everything he had to deal with.

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
It's all too much. Wilson can now write a book and retire in seclusion. That's how these thing usually play out isn't it? I can't wait until about a year has passed after the books release when all this can finally be over and out of the media. The frikkin' world is coming to an end and all people care about is this kind of thing and the latest celebrity sex video. Hey, maybe Wilson can star in it with a Black celebrity and balance can be restored.

- Cham

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
A million bucks might seem like a lot but after he resigns from the police force he will have to pay his own legal fees. I imagine he will have them because I look for him to have a wrongful death suit filed against him by Browns mom and dad. Then there's the feds that are trying to build a case against him.

If I were him I would wait until all the legal issues are over before I released any book.