Darkness and Vince Carter

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
I HATE you MJ, made me do a freakin sports sig ;_; Plus it came out all wrrrroonnnggg*pouts* But I did this one in his Nets uniform, and the pic wasn't all that....none of the pics I found were even good enough >.<; I spiffed it up as best as I could though:

To help with the depression of this one, I made an anime one aswell. I think this one came out better since I am better in this field of graphics:

C&C as always! Even though I really don't need bad comments about the sports one at the moment T_T

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Just wondering do you post these tags on Render planet? If yes then what do they usely say about them?
I post some on there yes. But I just post them as outcomes of the tuts that I use so I really never know what people think of them*shrugs* But I do post my tags on like 5 other sites though and they give me C&C aswell, some different from others:sweatdrop:

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
That sig ya made for MJ is alright I guess, but I understand that you have no expierence whatsoever in sport sigs. It's pretty good..for now

I am just saying when I put pure brush tags up on PR they all yell at me and call me a loser for using pure brushes to make a tag.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Most of them are all C4D pricks, I know cause I look at half their signatures and their are almost always in their tags unless that thing is a vector one. But they haven't yelled at me yet, maybe it's the fact that the tuts that are coming out free aren't using as many C4D's as you would think, some have none^_^

I try not to use anything but the render/stock, sometimes I use C4Ds just to spice it up a bit. I rarely use brushes made by other people.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The sig is alright. I like the picture it's the background and the side picture of Vince Carter that I'm not to fund of. To sale yourself short Kyo. For your first ever sport sig you've done a good job. Thanks.

ThaVeileLadie

Registered Member
i don't know kyo....i don't really like the sigs to be honest
when i look at the darkness sig it reminds me of a bland background of some tapestry with a girl standing infront
the bg effects don't seem to stand or...it annoys me
and i like vince carter image but the purplish circles in the bg don't seem to suit it to me

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
i don't know kyo....i don't really like the sigs to be honest
when i look at the darkness sig it reminds me of a bland background of some tapestry with a girl standing infront
the bg effects don't seem to stand or...it annoys me
and i like vince carter image but the purplish circles in the bg don't seem to suit it to me
*writes this down* Uh huh....I see where your going with this. When I tend to make sigs like the darkness one I can't seem to blend the focal in with the bg. Quite annoying yes I know --;

I hade to put SOMETHING into that VC sig, it looked too bland without it so I just put random vector circles into the mix, The tut I was using was suppose to be for a detailed stock....not a sports one lol