• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Dark Scorpion's or Elemental Hero's

• Thread starter imported_SexyKungfuSammy
  • Start date

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
How many times must I tell you not to talk like a noob? DOn isn't a staple. THe only monster that come close to that are sangan, d.d. warrior lady, and possibly treeborn frog. On topic though you shouldn't be worried about either. Nither one of these deck anc beat a cc deck so it doesn't matter. They aren't competative enough so they are both crap.

Turbo

Registered Member
lavoidgaskins said:
How many times must I tell you not to talk like a noob? DOn isn't a staple. THe only monster that come close to that are sangan, d.d. warrior lady, and possibly treeborn frog. On topic though you shouldn't be worried about either. Nither one of these deck anc beat a cc deck so it doesn't matter. They aren't competative enough so they are both crap.
First, don has become staple; in some areas. And a Dark Scorpion deck can be competitive. it has great special summoning cards to swarm the field, hence making it not crap.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
You abviously aren't a serious player. Look at the last top 8. There was no don. Don is not a staple. If you think don is so good come to N.Y.C and play mw with that crap and watch how fast I drop a goldd on you.

S

SS3 Trishendo

TurboniumNY said:
SS3 Trishendo said:
E HEROS WILL ALWAYS RULE
please explain why you feel this way?
Why do i feek this way let me think about it E heros have magic cards and trap cards up the ass also they have sky scraper plus they have fusions x

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
It is true that Eheros have more support than almost any other deck theme, but most of it is also garbage.

Turbo

Registered Member
lavoidgaskins said:
You abviously aren't a serious player. Look at the last top 8. There was no don. Don is not a staple. If you think don is so good come to N.Y.C and play mw with that crap and watch how fast I drop a goldd on you.
don has a 2nd effect where i'll leave goldd sitting in your hand staring at you. you obviously a metawoose who only plays deck that he netdecked that were top 8. and i'm in brooklyn, so eventually we'll cross paths.

back on topic, e-heros support is very iffy. i still take the dark scorpions in a tourny.

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
Every part of a Dark Scorpion deck is searchable by Mystic Tomato, Reinforcement to the Army or by Meanae's effect. That is huge speed. Also the fact that Meanae can grab a spell from deck or grave means for those effects where you need to discard a spell such as Spell Shield Type 8 you can get unlimited potential discards.

B

Bleakdragon55

i can't belive i am saying this, but e-heros will have to be a better choice, slap down a Wildheart and a Skyscrapper, GG Gorg. True the Dark Scpropions can do amzing things, but then look at the main card in the deck, Don Zallog, kill him and it is over

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
TurboniumNY said:
lavoidgaskins said:
don has a 2nd effect where i'll leave goldd sitting in your hand staring at you. you obviously a metawoose who only plays deck that he netdecked that were top 8. and i'm in brooklyn, so eventually we'll cross paths.

back on topic, e-heros support is very iffy. i still take the dark scorpions in a tourny.
oh so u r in team scoop land. now i feel bad for you. with shane, paul, and carlos so close to you, you should know better than this. there is only one person out there that would say don is a staple and thats quincy. he losves that card, and for good reason. seriously though you shouldn't say cards are staple when they aren't. n i'm not a net decker. just inlove wiht cc. as far as of paths meeting, i'm down for that. come to n.g so we can play.

on topic i still say no to both of them. they suck.