• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Dark Magican Of Chaos

S

spid3rloc

Monsters: 19
1 Dark Magician of Chaos

2 Magical Marionette

3 Skilled Dark Magician

3 Apprentice Magician

2 Gravekeeper’s Spy

1 Mythical Beast Cerberus

1 Injection Fairy Lily

1 Magician of Faith

1 Old Vindictive Magician

1 Breaker the Magical Warrior

1 Sangan

2 Dark Magican

Spells: 13

1 Dark Hole

1 Heavy Storm

1 Snatch Steal

1 Mystical Space Typhoon

1 Nobleman of Crossout

1 Premature Burial

2 Enemy Controller

2 Magical Dimension

3 Smashing Ground

Traps: 8

1 Call of the Haunted

1 Torrential Tribute

3 Sakuretsu Armor

2 Magician’s Circle

1 Magic Cylinder

This is my first post on here so i decided i should post a deck. I been wanting to make a spellcaster deck for ages, but as you know they never had the good support like other themes. After the spellcaster structure deck came out it finaly gave me chance to really build somthing here. This isnt my dream magican deck because i love to use dark magican and all those support cards (ya know sage stone, dark magic attack, even dark magican girl) but if i want a tourny worth deck then i had to sacrifice those cards. End result this is what i got. Let me just give you a quick rundown of what the point of this deck is. I added 3 Apprentice Magician added this with breaker, Mythical Beast Cerberus, and Magical Marionette these cards demand to be with apprentice magicain.I saw kinda the same deck on metagame.com and i liked some of the idea, like me taking out the 2 enemy controllers for 1 swords and 1 Rush Recklessly and taking out the 2 Dark Magicians for 1 exile force and 1 d.d warrior lady what do yall think? Well thats about it i hope for my first deck post yall will like it ohhh yea if u live in Georgia and are a big fan of final fantasy 8 then plz let me know i wanna start a team. A Final Fantasy 8 team...dunno about the name....thanks for reading hope yall enjoyed it.

M

Mechaknucles

I'm sorry, but I really do not find this deck to be particularly interesting (not that my spellcaster deck is, but it is different slightly). This is a decent deck, yes, but it is a bit...well non DMoC or DM. What you have written makes sense, such as the unusabilty of Sage's Stone and the "Dark Magic Attack", but you take out a few of the best spellcasters, especially for a DM oC deck. If you want to build a DM deck, here are a few cards that you HAVE to run.

3 DM (Main guy!)
1 DMG (2000-2900)
1 Sage's Stone ( Deck loosener)
1-2 Buster Blader (DP)
1-2 Dark Paladin's (opposistion's spell control)
1 polymerazation (or Fusion gate)
1 Thousand Knives (Unbiased Monster removal)
1 DMA! (S/t stopper, the DM Harpie's feather duster)
2 Lightening the load (however you spell it.) (Draw Control)
3 Jar of Greeds (Fillers/draw contol)
2 Good Goblin House Keeping (Drawing control)
3 Toon Table of COntents (I wish I had this... >.<)
3 SDM
2 SWM
1 Dedication
1 Dark Magician of Chaos

8/10 for the current though
0/10 for the name ;P

K

KillaKidd

Enemy Controller Is Bad

-1 Apprentice
+1 Old Vindicitve( i love this guy!)

8/10