Movies Dark Knight on DVD & Blu-Ray Today

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Who's buying it today?

I won't buy it because I'm waiting until I have a Blu-Ray player but I'll hopefully rent it sometime this week.

I'm curious what the bonus features will be.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I hate to say it but I bought a copy. I will be playing the scene where they blow up the Batmobile over and over (I hated the Batmobile). I do hope they make a better one for the next movie.

I will give the late H.L credit for his job as the joker but I still don't like C.B as batman.

As for the extras I will tell you that the behind the scenes making of the movie was cool as for the rest you will have to get your own copy and see for yourself.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Well, you know how I watched it several weeks after the US release because of the delay here. Now I checked when they're releasing the DVD and it's on February 13, 2009. :lol: This is one of those times when a multi region DVD player comes in handy!

Ryuk

Registered Member
Just picked it up, now I'm just waiting for my roomate and his girfriend to come home so we can watch it.

ancredelamour

Registered Member
I probably won't ever own a copy of this movie, it was too manly for me. I think I was even bored at one part. But like... I'll probably watch it again.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I probably won't ever own a copy of this movie, it was too manly for me. I think I was even bored at one part. But like... I'll probably watch it again.
. . . Manly?

I've read so many critiques of this flick and I've never heard someone call it "manly" as a negative remark.

:lol:

Why do you think that? Is it just a "guy" movie to you or something?

ancredelamour

Registered Member
haha, yeah, usually when I call something manly, I refer to it as being very guyish! So many explosives and gang action and just.. manly stuff. I can like manly stuff, but only certain manly stuff. I thought this movie was okay, well, good, but it just isn't something that interested me completely.