• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Daredevil Movie Rights back to Marvel

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
?Daredevil? movie rights reverting back to Marvel - Orlando Geek Culture | Examiner.com

This is big news. Fox had the original film rights to Daredevil, and were actually planning on a reboot due to be released the summer of 2014 based on Frank Miller's "Born Again" storyline, but instead the rights reverted back to Marvel according to the timetable that was made official when the rights were first bought.

This is big news because now Marvel can bring him into the Marvel movie Universe.

I feel as if this deserves its own thread.

Who would YOU like to see as the Man Without Fear? Would you like to see Affleck back? A younger star?

Discuss.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Affleck sucked as Daredevil. I'd like to see a fresh face for a fresh start and a chance to redeem the franchise a little.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I'd like to see them scrap the whole project. That first one was God awful. I know Nolan turned around Batman after a couple disasters but I don't think even he could save such a shitty superhero.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Well I love the concept of Daredevil, so he is NOT a shitty superhero, lol.

Ben Affleck was not good, so I think we should see a new face as well, with a new director and a new direction.

Daredevil is just as much a story of inspiration as it is of being a superhero. I love his character, and I want to see a new film.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I've always thought that Daredevil was a pretty awesome hero. Sort of like how Catwoman is an awesome anti-hero but has just never have a solo film to really do her justice. If someone actually made a good Daredevil film it could bring him back into the spotlight which could be great. I'd definitely see a new Daredevil film.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
He's a blind superhero that uses his heightened other senses to move around and sense things. It's a unique concept, and one that would translate really well to the movie screen. He's not just a blind guy, but a blind awesome guy who has some pretty interesting concepts and villains around him.

Do some research on Daredevil villains. You'll be impressed.

Bullseye
The Enforcers
The Hand
Typhoid Mary
Elektra
Kingpin

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I've always liked the idea of a blind superhero. It reminds me of Toph from Avatar. It is a pretty cool concept.