Danny's Blackberry Info

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
So sad news all Blackberry users. Danny got himself a new BB. So once more, he will be stalking and harassing the likes of the BB users of GF.

Should you chose to subscribe to this option, please add him on below details... I know I will on Monday! ;)

Number : 12048902071
PIN : 22C116A9

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
CG guessed right. Bliss, you mother already added me. I told her in person as I reamed her. With my love stalk.
------
just to add... since i said stalk, like jack and the bean stalk....

fee fye fo fum, I shove my dick up bliss's mom's bum....see, it rhymes.

Last edited:

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
for bbm duh, like get with the times. geez.
------
Oh also, anyone who I texted in the past, please add my number and text me since I don't have any of the numbers anymore, unless I can salvage from my old phone.

Last edited:

Puck

Registered Member
So sad news all Blackberry users. Danny got himself a new BB. So once more, he will be stalking and harassing the likes of the BB users of GF.

Should you chose to subscribe to this option, please add him on below details... I know I will on Monday! ;)

Number : 12048902071
PIN : 22C116A9
Wait, wut?
Does this mean you're getting a BB?!

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Wait, wut?
Does this mean you're getting a BB?!
That's exactly what it means... I ordered it on Thursday and have been tracing the delivery (I am THAT excited). I should get it Monday. I will let you know when I have it. I am sure I will be a real retard with the thing for the first time. :lol:

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Wait, so Puckster, Idisrsly and Danny all have Blackberrys. Maybe I should halt my plans to get one, I don't need to be stalked! lol