Danny

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Tucker, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

No.

It does not.

Not yet.

2. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

But are you sure?

3. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Ooooh, Danny Booooy, Danny Booooy, Danny Booooy
    I get knocked do-erk!

4. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Ja, das ist die bewb mit milch.

5. PretzelCorps

PretzelCorps Registered Member

When Alaric II, the King of the Goths, observed that King Clovis was beating one race of people after another, he sent envoys to him. "If you agree," said he, "it seems to me that it would be a good thing, my dear brother, if, with God's approval, we two were to meet." Clovis did agree. He travelled to meet Alaric and the two of them came together near the village of Amboise, on an island in the Loire, in territory belonging to Tours. They conferred with each other, sat side by side at the meal table, swore eternal friendship and went home again in peace. At that time a great many people in Gaul were very keen on having the Franks as their rulers. "The Arians are stupid guys!" said Clovis to his ministers. "With God's help let us invade them. When we have beaten them, we will take over their territory." King Clovis met Alaric II, King of the Goths, on the battlefield of Vouille, near the tenth milestone outside Poitiers. Clovis killed Alaric.

6. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

7. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

and the moral of that story is.. ? :popcorn:

8. PretzelCorps

PretzelCorps Registered Member

Kill the Goths and explody fruit is hard to eat?

9. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

I can't text Candida or Eggland or Albinoa or Franz until I resurrect my old phone with a new SIM. :gnashteeth:

10. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

aw that sucks, I guess since you didn't reply, you're a stinkz machine

aw man, that sucks, I guess I have to wait a little longer lol.