Movies Dangerous Minds

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Does anyone else like this movie? I sure did there was a lot of drama and action, I also like movies that a school theme because i am currently in school, and it's like asking yourself what is my scholl was that rough.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I dont know what it is, but it's like saying what if I was the one starting a gang war or something like that lol. But there where a lot of no name actors in that movie that did a good job.

A

A.M. Radio

I haven't seen the movie, but was one of the few fans of the show based on the movie.

I, too, enjoy school based films. Probably because I at one point wanted to be a teacher, my dad's a teacher, my heroes are usually teachers. Of course, no way this could stack up with "To Sir, with Love."

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Wasnt this the one with Michelle Phifer or whatever her name is? It also had Gangsta's rap in it as well I think.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yea she was the main character of the movie. It's intense how this movie ended. The student went to talk to the principal to him he was in trouble with another gang, the principal sent him away cause he didn't knock on the door, because of that the gang got to him and shot him.