Movies Dangerous Minds

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 22, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Does anyone else like this movie? I sure did there was a lot of drama and action, I also like movies that a school theme because i am currently in school, and it's like asking yourself what is my scholl was that rough.

2. Blur

Blur iPimp

I loved this movie...and yea i like school based movies aswell..theres just something about them that i like.

3. Babe_Ruth

Yeah I dont know what it is, but it's like saying what if I was the one starting a gang war or something like that lol. But there where a lot of no name actors in that movie that did a good job.

4. A.M. Radio

A.M. Radio Guest

I haven't seen the movie, but was one of the few fans of the show based on the movie.

I, too, enjoy school based films. Probably because I at one point wanted to be a teacher, my dad's a teacher, my heroes are usually teachers. Of course, no way this could stack up with "To Sir, with Love."

5. Blur

Blur iPimp

i liked the show also.

6. Wasnt this the one with Michelle Phifer or whatever her name is? It also had Gangsta's rap in it as well I think.

7. Blur

Blur iPimp

yea that was it

8. Babe_Ruth

Yea she was the main character of the movie. It's intense how this movie ended. The student went to talk to the principal to him he was in trouble with another gang, the principal sent him away cause he didn't knock on the door, because of that the gang got to him and shot him.

9. Yeah I know, I do remember the ending.