• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Dangerous Jobs

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was watching part of a program talking about spies and some of the things that they do. I thought there is no way I could be a spy. It's far too dangerous, if they catch you they could kill you. I bet many of spies have lost their lives. I just couldn't do that, I would be so nervous they would look at me and think "spy."

I also wouldn't want to be a crab fisherman in the north Atlantic. I understand many of them get killed. Not to mention its a cold job, just not as cold as it use to be, fall overboard and you won't survive for long.

Any jobs you wouldn't do?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
So no one can think of a job they wouldn't do?

I really don't think I would want to be a cop right now either.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
There are plenty of jobs I wouldn't do. Anything where you have to be cold a majority of the time.

Also, not only is it dangerous, I just don't think I'm clever enough for espionage.

I also could never be an ironworker. Those guys have my utmost respect. I also think that's one profession that is almost completely taken for granted.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I thought of something else I wouldn't do and that is be a bounty hunter. I don't know if its because its dangerous or because I don't like bounty hunters.

Rapier

V.I.P.
I performed one most dangerous jobs in the world. I drove a beer delivery truck.

MainerMikeBrown

Registered Member
I wouldn't want to be a spy either, because when you're a spy, you either have it or you don't. I'd be too nervous and wouldn't be able to hide it nearly well enough.