• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Dangerous Food

Konshentz

Konshentz
Had to post this in response to that:

Yeah, I'm gonna go with watermelons as well.
I can't look away. Watching her head whip back, I feel bad for her... and I laugh at the same time. You're right, I would've stayed clear of catapults and watermelons for the rest of my life. Just the sight might have given me 'Nam flashbacks. :lol:

Dabs

Registered Member
That was a clip from "The Amazing Race". I saw that episode last night--after they finished that task, they ran for the area where they were supposed to finish and all that girl kept saying was, "I can't feel my face, I can't feel my face." She ended up ok, though. Tough cookie. I love that show.

Dangerous food, huh? I'm thinking a solid head of cabbage the size of a basketball, dropped on you from a house roof, could practically kill you.

I know, hard to believe about the cabbage tho, but it's true.
Also, I would think if someone threw a pineapple at your face, with the spikes on the sides...damn, painful too~