Dangerous Food

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by HalfEatenSurprise, Sep 26, 2010.

1. HalfEatenSurprise

HalfEatenSurprise Registered Member

If you were attacked with food. Which items of food do you reckon could cause the most damage?

It could be something that is thrown at you.
    It could be smeared in your fizzog.
    It might still be in its tin.
    It might be shot out of some improvised weapon.
    It might be dropped on you from a height.

Anything. What food could hurt.

An example from me is:
    The Pineapple. Whether having it thrown at you, or being beaten with it, a pineapple will cause you serious harm in the wrong hands.

2. Dabs

Dabs Registered Member

I've had a 12 pack of beer thrown at my head before, it hurt!....but wait, that's a drink, doesn't count...so, I'm thinking a watermelon would hurt, if hurled at you *yikes*

3. faith1806

faith1806 Registered Member

i like cooking, and i learn to cook now. i know little about "Dangerous Food". maybe pepper is dangerous, lol

4. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

Had to post this in response to that:

[​IMG]

Yeah, I'm gonna go with watermelons as well.

5. Dabs

Dabs Registered Member

For fuck's sake!!
    Damn that hadda hurt, looks like it hurt, bad!
    I wonder if the poor girl was knocked out or lost any teeth :shocked:

6. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

It is apparently a preview clip from a reality TV show (The Amazing Race). She probably suffered a concussion, but no missing teeth or losing consciousness. The kicker is that she had to keep doing the stupid game they were doing. There is no way I would have gotten near that catapult again.

7. Dabs

Dabs Registered Member

You and me both!
    Jeepers, what people won't think of next~

8. HalfEatenSurprise

HalfEatenSurprise Registered Member

It was worth posting this thread for that zany little video. Dark hilarity at its finest.

9. Dabs

Dabs Registered Member

Oh yes!
    I love that little video sniplet....trying to figure out how I can save it~
    It is hilarious..and knowing the girl didn't get hurt too bad, makes me feel like I can laugh a little more and not feel guilty :lol:

10. kitchendame

kitchendame Registered Member

That was a clip from "The Amazing Race". I saw that episode last night--after they finished that task, they ran for the area where they were supposed to finish and all that girl kept saying was, "I can't feel my face, I can't feel my face." She ended up ok, though. Tough cookie. I love that show.

Dangerous food, huh? I'm thinking a solid head of cabbage the size of a basketball, dropped on you from a house roof, could practically kill you.