DangerDan says Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DangerDan, Dec 10, 2008.

1. DangerDan

DangerDan New Member

Hey, everyone. I'm Dan Pollak (aka DangerDan). Don't worry. I'm not as dangerous as my name says I am...or am I? :lol:

Anyway, I'm from Melbourne, Florida (born and raised). I'm trying to form a rock band of my own. Fortunately, I just recently met a guitarist who wants to work with me to write songs. All I can do is vocals (baritone), so all I need now is a bass player and a drummer.

I wish there was a way to post some singing demos in this forum.

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

You can always post on YouTube and link us to them. It's safe and we can also watch you preform. :D

Welcome to the forum, DD!

3. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Hello :hi:
    Welcome to GF!
    I was just about to write what viLky said.. haha.. but yeah, you should do that!

4. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

hello and welcome to GF, hope you have a good time and i hope you can find some people for your band one day!! :D

5. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

English-Emo-Boy says piss off!!

Seriously dude, get posting and you're sure to fit in. I look forward to seeing you around!

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums DangerDan, very excited to have you posting at these forums. I'm sure your going to have a blast if you become an active member at this wonderful place. So get ready for a great time.

7. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Isn't dDave's name short for DangerDave? Hmm... Now I guess we'll have two Danger people around here. A guild, if you will. ;)

8. RedTwinkie

RedTwinkie Registered Member

Hi not so dangerous DangerDan .. are you also a Dange Ranger.

I'm also new here, and was wondering what type music you play in the band you are trying to start up.

9. snowflake

snowflake Registered Member

hi and welcome to GF

hope to be reading lots of ur posts

10. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome DangerDan! I hope you find that you like it here. It is a really fun place and I am sure you will make a wonderful addition. So get posting mister!