Dandruff... nuff said.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by icegoat63, Jun 24, 2009.

1. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Have you ever had any bouts with Dandruff? Dandruff can be a real bitch sometimes. Pretty simple OP to go off of though, so have you dealt with any dandruff in your life?

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

God that shit sucks. I haven't had it for a few years but I used to have it really bad. After using Head and Shoulders for awhile though, it went away. I remember scratching my head once and about three flakes just plopping in front of me once in high school. That was gross.

3. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Fortunatly I've never had a problem with dandruff. It's just not something I've had in the past so I've never had to deal with it thankfully.

English-Emo-Boy and Smelnick like this.
  4. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

Yup, especially when it gets hot... man it kills me. I get the itchy scalp. A good soak in Selsun Blue usually does the trick :)

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I've had a few times, when I do see it on my head or even my shirts I make sure to use Head and Shoulders a few times and it goes away. I can't stand having dandruff to be honest with you. People are easy to judge someone who as dandruff.

6. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

three flakes?!?!?! lol when I get it at its worst I can make it snow! lol I'm talking literally enough to chalk up and make a line good enough for a bum to snort.

Fortunately its gotten alot better since I was a teen. Probably had something to do with raging hormones or something. I had tried head & shoulders and it didnt really do much for me. Recently I switched to a Gilette shampoo and I love it, hardly any at all what so ever.

But yeah I can remember being pretty embarrased about it in high school. But what can ya do, just one of those things in life I guess.

Oooh_snap likes this.
  7. Merc

I was talking big ones :lol:

Speaking of embarrassing conditions though, dandruff didn't bother me that much compared to acne. Funny part was, I didn't get it on my face but scattered across my upper arms. It was very, very strange.

icegoat63 likes this.
  8. AwkwardlyYours

AwkwardlyYours Registered Member

I hate both dandruff and acne to death. I suffer with both. Acne is worse for me though. Dandruff usually only seems to happen for me in the beginning of summer and throughout winter.

But acne's a year round son-of-a-bitch. Mine clears up and then rears its ugly head again, then clears up then comes back again. Gah. It sucks.

9. Merc

Do you use anything for it? I use . . . damnit well I forget but it's this green liquid with those funky bead things in it. Works really good and it's got no oil so it doesn't dry you out.

10. AwkwardlyYours

AwkwardlyYours Registered Member

I use those clearasil wipey things. They work really well... I love them. They make me feel clean... they also make my face smell like a dryer sheet. :D

It's been clearing up lately, but it always ends up coming back... because my pores are humongous. I'm cursed.