• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Dance

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Do you dance when you're at a party with friends or a celebration with family/relatives?

In which of the cases you feel more comfortable dancing?

If someone you don't know invites you to dance when you're in the club, do you hesitate or it's not necessary for you to know that person?

I love dancing, whether I'm with friends or family/relatives.
I know people who don't feel comfortable dancing around their family/relatives and I don't know why. lol.

As for the 3rd, it's not that I haven't danced with strangers (especially guys), it's just that I feel uncomfortable when he's totally unknown to me. I find it inappropriate when a guy and a girl have a naughty/nasty dance when they have never seen each other before, until that night.

That's just me though.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I don't dance. I don't have any rhythm whatsoever and I always feel like I'm making a fool of myself.
If I got married I seriously think I'd have to have dance lessons because obviously the first dance is important.

I don't care about dancing so it's never bothered me that I don't dance when I go to parties.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I dance anywhere.

It doesn't even have to be appropriate situation-wise... I'll still dance.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I pretty much don't dance anywhere unless I am forced to do so. At weddings I have the benefit of my Dad not dancing so I can sit with him and laugh at all the people dancing on the dance floor. I guess at the last wedding I went too I was forced to dance with the bride because she grabbed my arm and gave me no choice.

Otherwise I would never do it by choice. Even if I'm at a bar or whatever and everyone else is doing it I still choose not to do it. Honestly, I think it's dumb haha. If you're dancing near me typically I'm sitting back, pointing, staring and laughing at you. Be warned.

Impact

V.I.P.
Even though I fail at it, I dance all the time. Admittedly, not often in public unless i'm drunk. I definitely like drunk dancing, and my taste in music completely disappears and I dance to completely shit songs. I always car dance too, which is kinda awkward sitting at traffic lights or something and someone catches you at it...yeah. Oh, and I dance in the shower too, because i'm cool like that.

Dabs

Registered Member
I dance when I go out with a group of friends, such as to a club like the VFW or someplace like that. Even tho I'm not a "drinker", I might have a mixed drink, or two, but I do dance, fast and slow!! I enjoy it.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
I never dance. For every second that I dance, a fairy dies. :shake:

When I get married, I will be taking dance lessons, because there's no way I'll be going up in front of everyone. Plus, my better half deserves that. :hah:

Impact

V.I.P.
I never dance. For every second that I dance, a fairy dies. :shake:

When I get married, I will be taking dance lessons, because there's no way I'll be going up in front of everyone. Plus, my better half deserves that. :hah:
Lies and Propaganda! I have seen you dance, kinda, at the meet-up to that damn No Speak Americano song.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
:shifteyes:

That doesn't count! I was feeling evil and decided the surplus population of fairies had to go.

:sneaky:

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I think drunk dancing is the best dancing, because the best thing about it is that I can't remember any of it the next morning. I couldn't dance to save my life, and feel like I'm making an ass out of myself. If I'm at a party (and still sober) you'll probably see me sitting in a corner somewhere.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Sports 29
Mirage Science & History 1
Dr4gon Breaking News 14
Unity Bathroom Wall 3
Unity Bathroom Wall 0