Dance Dance Revolution vs. Guitar Hero?

Which is harder, Guitar Hero or DDR?

• Total voters

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Which of these games do you consider the harder of the two? DDR is certainly more aerobic, while Guitar Hero tends to have more complex combinations to hit.

I've tried both and personally I'd say Guitar Hero is much harder on the hardest level than DDR is. Of course I don't feel as stupid playing Guitar Hero as I do playing DDR... If I never played DDR again it wouldn't be too soon.

:)

MegaMike

Registered Member
I have a much harder time with DDR. Its a lot easier to move my hands versus my entire body. Plus, I often get confused when the arrows move fast. It is a lot harder to distinguish between fast moving arrows than it is to distinguish between fast moving colors.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I don't exactly like either game but I would for sure prefer Dance Dance Revolution over Guitar Hero, I just feel stupid pushing buttons instead of strumming on a real guitar and at least on DDR it is kind of a simulation of the real thing...

JjCrazyboy

Registered Member
I dont like either game too. I want to like ddr because of the exercise just dont and suck at it.

Van

Heavy Weapons Guy
V.I.P.
DDR for sure. I'd rather play real guitar and you can work off some calories playing DDR. I know a guy who used to be so good that he had a crowd watching him at some theme park that had it. Maybe he could give me lessons.