Dance Dance Revolution vs. Guitar Hero?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Mirage, Nov 12, 2007.

?

Which is harder, Guitar Hero or DDR?

1. Guitar Hero

71.4%
  2. Dance Dance Revolution

28.6%
  1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Which of these games do you consider the harder of the two? DDR is certainly more aerobic, while Guitar Hero tends to have more complex combinations to hit.

I've tried both and personally I'd say Guitar Hero is much harder on the hardest level than DDR is. Of course I don't feel as stupid playing Guitar Hero as I do playing DDR... If I never played DDR again it wouldn't be too soon.

:)

2. Teorropy

Teorropy Registered User

Well at least to me, I think DDR would be harder. I have played both also and I had a harder time on DDR than Guitar Hero.

3. MegaMike

MegaMike Registered Member

I have a much harder time with DDR. Its a lot easier to move my hands versus my entire body. Plus, I often get confused when the arrows move fast. It is a lot harder to distinguish between fast moving arrows than it is to distinguish between fast moving colors.

4. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I like Guitar Hero the most, but I haven't played DDR, ever.

5. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I don't exactly like either game but I would for sure prefer Dance Dance Revolution over Guitar Hero, I just feel stupid pushing buttons instead of strumming on a real guitar and at least on DDR it is kind of a simulation of the real thing...

6. JjCrazyboy

JjCrazyboy Registered Member

I dont like either game too. I want to like ddr because of the exercise just dont and suck at it.

7. Van

Van Heavy Weapons Guy V.I.P.

DDR for sure. I'd rather play real guitar and you can work off some calories playing DDR. I know a guy who used to be so good that he had a crowd watching him at some theme park that had it. Maybe he could give me lessons.

8. notmissanote

notmissanote New Member

DDR is good cause you lose weight but guitar hero is easier to carry.

9. CaliforniaSteve

CaliforniaSteve Registered Member

Imma go with DDR being harder. Ive never fallen off of a Guitar Hero controller before...

10. Soboredtoday

Soboredtoday New Member

ive fell before, but that is becuase when i play i JAM and lose control sometimes...lol...but ironically ive never fallen on DDR