• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Dan & Tani

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
SS Dan that is.

Let's not wait until Summer. Let's do it sooner. Let's go to Dominick's as soon as the students GTFO. kthx.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
SS Dan that is.

Let's not wait until Summer. Let's do it sooner. Let's go to Dominick's as soon as the students GTFO. kthx.
Agreed! I think we are overdue for a big group hug!

qweerblue

Registered Member
Yes! I have a short little list of things I look forward to, and this is on that list. All by itself.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Bliss, just ask justin nicely.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
What about me? How come you guys didn't invite me? I thought we had something special QB :(

Bliss

Sally Twit
Nah, not yet, you need to be eased and teased into it.

PS: You'll come when I tell you to!

PPS: I'd really like it if you, uh, came. That'd be awesome.
I've had to change my underwear now. That is the third time today.

qweerblue

Registered Member
What about me? How come you guys didn't invite me? I thought we had something special QB :(
Oh, Bubz, my love, don't you know? You have an open invitation with me--there's not a place I go that I don't wonder where the hell you are. Like, tapping on melons at Kroger last night--where the hell were you? The graduation party I'll be attending later tonight--I expect to see you there.

And, of course, for the upcoming lovefest at Dominick's--you better be there, sitting on picnic tables by the water fountain with us, drinking sangria outta mason jars with us, getting rowdy and scandalous with us.
------
I've had to change my underwear now. That is the third time today.
Send them to me.

Last edited:

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Oh, Bubz, my love, don't you know? You have an open invitation with me--there's not a place I go that I don't wonder where the hell you are. Like, tapping on melons at Kroger last night--where the hell were you? The graduation party I'll be attending later tonight--I expect to see you there.

And, of course, for the upcoming lovefest at Dominick's--you better be there, sitting on picnic tables by the water fountain with us, drinking sangria outta mason jars with us, getting rowdy and scandalous with us.
------
don't forget the olives