Damon Stoudamire heeling quickly

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Babe_Ruth, May 27, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Damon Stoudamire is recovering from his knee injury at an amazing pace.

While Stoudamire has some improvement to make in the area of flexibility, he performed astonishingly well in what was described as a "difficult, intense" exhibition of his on-court abilities.

Courtesy of Commercial Appeal.

2. Midnight

Midnight Guest

Memphis could really use Stoudamire next year. It was unfortunate that he went down this year when he did.

3. scottmcgrady

scottmcgrady Guest

Stoudamire could help them next season if he is healthy again. Hopefully he will be back and Memphis can get further next season

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I agree Mighty Mouse is a very good point guard, and it really killed them when he went down last season, but if he comes back healthy it will help them a lot just like you said, by the looks of it, it seems he'll be back soon.

5. scottmcgrady

scottmcgrady Guest

He is a solid point guard who doesn't need to keep scoring to be happy which is what is always good for a team when you have other players to score, like Pau Gasol. Hopefully he will be okay and play the same as he used to and the same for Amare who is coming off an injury because i bet its very hard to come back after a season long injury and perform like the both did before.