damn you spree

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Turbo, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

this is the longest daily posting spree i've had and i'm pissed cause its going to go poof on either april 5th or april 11th cause i got plans those days that'll kill my march towards a spree award.

DAMN YOU SPREE

2. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah that's pretty tough.

I hit 300 today, long live the BEE!!

3. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

Dude, it was so much work for me to get a spree award. Now, I don't even care.

4. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I remember for the first like 1-200 days it was sort of a task to keep the spree going, now its almost second nature.

But see any of you that think I'm a spammer... all you have to do is venture down the stat list and see who's atop the Most Words Per Post stat... thats right baby Wooooo owned that one pretty much since its inception.

5. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

i had a 140 day spree without even trying to keep one up (I was unemployed ok :lol:) but then I lost it a few weeks ago because I went to stay a couple nights with a friend

6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I think anybody with over 100 either has absolutely no life OR simply has the juggling act down pretty solid. Multi-task FTW. :lol:

Sometimes I'm surprised at how long I've kept my spree going, thread spree too for that matter.

7. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

if i had a blackberry i wouldn't be stressing, but i'm not entitled to an upgrade until may 11. i was so hyped to get a spree award and now its a poof without me being busy those two days.

THIS IS SPREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-TA

8. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

It really doesn't take any effort at all to get a big spree. I'm 17% to the x3 spree, which is 4 posts per day for 150 consecutive days. That's 25 or 26 days in a row for me right now without even trying. There's no point in trying since I'll be taking a trip this summer before I can get to 150.