• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Damn, Trudeau again

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Would have loved NDP to get in, Jareet Singh has it right, a government that helps the actual population, not just the businesses. At least we didn't get O'toole, aka O'trump. Glad that canada wasnt as stupid as the USA. Trudeau sucks but he isn't O'trump. hopefully next elections, canadians are smarter and vote for their wellbeing.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Nobody sucks worse than Trudeau. He’s incredibly weak and stupid.

Spence_aka_MiT

Registered Member
There are only 2 types of politicians in the world. One is a globalist. You can spot him babbling "Build Back Better" while offering ridiculous, ineffective cures for covid. There are a lot of them.
Then there is the politician that cares for his country more than everyone else's country. He may fail but he tries to build up the wealth and health of his nation. Unfortunately there are very very few of these.

Trudeau seems like the first. A puppet of China and the UN. Ours is no better, maybe even worse.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I haven't seen anyone offering cures for covid. its a virus, there's no cure. There's a vaccine that helps your body fight the virus better however, teaches your immune system etc (scientific fact), kept my case of covid from being too bad (and cured my warts on my hands) as i'd had the first shot already when some idiots at work at a fucking retirement party. Which could have been okay, but like...they did this tradition from the phillipines, where they pass the same cup around and everyone takes a sip. I've participated in it years ago, its a thing, but think what you will of covid and its communicability, passing a communal cup around ... So yah the guy who's bench is next to mine at work, got it from the guy he sat across in the lunchroom, who got it from one of the guys who was at the party who he worked beside. Only 5 of us who weren't at the party got it though, thank god for the mask mandate in winnipeg.

BUt anyways, yah trudeau had the right messages way back, and he was a refreshing move from fucking Harper, our Trump Lite before the Usians disaster of a president (trump, not biden, before you get smart ;P). This time around, you might have thought O'toole was our version of trump, but he was still trump lite, just another harper clone from the damn west provinces who only care about money and not human beings. No, our version of trump, aka the exact opposite direction any country should go in, was the peoples party of canada. i'm so glad they got zero seats. I don't care what your political direction or leaning is, this platform is damn scary.

Attachments

Spence_aka_MiT

Registered Member
Read about Uttar Pradesh providence in India. They are covid free even though they are 2% vaccinated.

They use ivermectin. The entire population was given an ivermectin blister pack that cost about $3. I ordered 19 of these from an online pharmacy. The pharmacy name is Ziverado if anyone is interested.

All of this tyranny and destroying lives and economies is completely unnecessary.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Honestly I think anyone who thinks any politician cares about the people of his country is an idiot. None of them care. Anyone who thinks Biden cares is an industrial grade moron. He’s the likely the most corrupt piece of shit of a human being that’s ever held office. Trudeau isn’t as bad, but he’s a weak, ineffectual narcissist who doesn’t give a shit either.

There are very few “scientific facts”. Science is never settled. Science is constantly questioning. The jab has shown thus far to help combat Covid. It’s not a vaccine though. Vaccines prevent. This doesn’t.

ivermectin has shown to do the same. Why doesn’t it get the same attention? Why has it been maligned so much and not supported on a bigger level? Because Big Pharma is making billions on the jab. For years all I heard about is how corrupt and greedy Big Pharma is. And more recently how corrupt and uncaring Trump is. And those same sheep now are lining up to put money in Big Pharma’s pockets. It’s hilarious to watch.

I’m lucky I live so close to Mexico. I just run over and stock up on Ivermectin whenever I want. For cheap.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Read about Uttar Pradesh providence in India. They are covid free even though they are 2% vaccinated.

They use ivermectin. The entire population was given an ivermectin blister pack that cost about $3. I ordered 19 of these from an online pharmacy. The pharmacy name is Ziverado if anyone is interested.

All of this tyranny and destroying lives and economies is completely unnecessary.
Dude, I live on the border. All those camps, including the thousands of Haitians, are down the road from me. Crowds of people, cramped together. Very few, if any, with the jab. Why aren’t they dying off or even having to be hospitalized like we are?

Spence_aka_MiT

Registered Member
Honestly I think anyone who thinks any politician cares about the people of his country is an idiot. None of them care. Anyone who thinks Biden cares is an industrial grade moron. He’s the likely the most corrupt piece of shit of a human being that’s ever held office. Trudeau isn’t as bad, but he’s a weak, ineffectual narcissist who doesn’t give a shit either.

There are very few “scientific facts”. Science is never settled. Science is constantly questioning. The jab has shown thus far to help combat Covid. It’s not a vaccine though. Vaccines prevent. This doesn’t.

ivermectin has shown to do the same. Why doesn’t it get the same attention? Why has it been maligned so much and not supported on a bigger level? Because Big Pharma is making billions on the jab. For years all I heard about is how corrupt and greedy Big Pharma is. And more recently how corrupt and uncaring Trump is. And those same sheep now are lining up to put money in Big Pharma’s pockets. It’s hilarious to watch.

I’m lucky I live so close to Mexico. I just run over and stock up on Ivermectin whenever I want. For cheap.
I forgot about Mexico being a source for ivermectin. What I bought is basically a z-pack for covid. It includes zinc+ivermectin. Amazing stuff. These pharma companies that trash ivermectin are now developing a therapuatic pill that is only slightly different than ivermectin that they can patent.
The disgusting media is already touting this as a miracle drug while at the same time saying that you and I and Joe Rogan are eating horse medicine. It's so transparent to anyone that will take a minute to see what's going on.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I forgot about Mexico being a source for ivermectin. What I bought is basically a z-pack for covid. It includes zinc+ivermectin. Amazing stuff. These pharma companies that trash ivermectin are now developing a therapuatic pill that is only slightly different than ivermectin that they can patent.
The disgusting media is already touting this as a miracle drug while at the same time saying that you and I and Joe Rogan are eating horse medicine. It's so transparent to anyone that will take a minute to see what's going on.
The “horse dewormer” argument seriously makes me laugh. Their stupidity knows no bounds. The drug that’s been approved for human consumption is not the same as the paste you buy at the local feed and seed.

It shows the dishonesty of the media, and the ignorance of people. They literally believe Border Patrol agents on horse back were whipping Haitians. Those are split reins used to control the horse. And those same people didn’t care about Biden drone striking children. It’s incredibly stupid.

By the way I’ve also stocked up on Hydroxychloriqyine. Take your vitamins D3 and C, and Zinc gets lots of sunlight and exercise. And you should be fine. If you get sick, take Ivermectin for about 5 days. The girl that cuts my hair took Ivermectin, after 3 days she was feeling great. That was almost a year ago.

Last edited: