• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Dallas Stars vs Anaheim Ducks

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
(P1) Anaheim vs. (WCB) Dallas
All games on TSN
Wednesday Game 1 at Anaheim, 10 p.m.
Friday Game 2 at Anaheim, 10 p.m.
April 21 Game 3 at Dallas, 9:30 p.m.
April 23 Game 4 at Dallas, 8 p.m.
April 25 Game 5 at Anaheim, 10:30 p.m.
April 27 Game 6 at Dallas, TBA
April 29 Game 7 at Anaheim, TBA
http://sports.nationalpost.com/2014/04/ ... -networks/

If the Stars want to advance against this talented team, Lethonen is going to need to steal the show, which he's capable of doing. Also, Benn and Seguin will need to step it up like they did in the regular season.

I'll say Ducks in six.

Use this thread to discuss this thread.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
A lot of people aren't giving the stars much credit in this one, and deservingly so. But my thinking is that you can't discount the combination of Seguin and Benn in a 7 game series. Saying all this though I'm going to go with the Ducks in 7.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't see it from Dallas. I'll the Anaheim Ducks in 5 games in this one.

Anaheim has a great team that I don't know if people are paying enough attention too.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Example 1,575 why hockey players are the toughest athletes. Ryan Getzlaf after taking a shot in the face

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Can you imagine if that happened to a basketball player?

He'd be out for the rest of his life.

I actually think Robidas' career might be over after that fractured leg. The man's got a huge heart but at his age, he's gonna be awfully hard to come back from this. Huge loss for the Ducks D as Robidas was some sort of safety blanket for the younger D like Cam Fowler and now Beauchemin will be alone in that spot.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
The Ducks need to win tonight and finish off the Stars during game 5 if they want to be rested for a predicted date with a rested San Jose Sharks team. If Lethonen plays like he did during game 3 it's going to be much tougher. I still say Anaheim pulls it off.