• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Dallas Cowboys running back arrested for shoplifting

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Dallas Cowboys running back Joseph Randle has been arrested and charged with shoplifting from a department store, police in the Dallas suburb of Frisco said on Tuesday.

Dallas Cowboys running back Joseph Randle arrested for shoplifting
Whats with football players?

I don't understand why he would shoplift. He had to have the money for these things.

Thoughts?

Konshentz

Konshentz
Some people just like to steal... has absolutely nothing to do with having or not having the money to buy the stuff. A lot of stupid people out there as well and a lot of them put on football pads or ice skates or basketball shoes.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Your probably right about that. Some people get a thrill out of it, possibly an addiction or some kind of OCD. If that's the case I hope he gets help with that or he will keep doing it and will ruin his career. People will be watching him now so if he doesn't stop he will most likely get caught again.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
People assume that he's loaded because he's a professional football player, but it's pretty well-documented that a lot of these guys go completely broke because they have no idea how to manage their money and they think it'll never run out.

I don't know if this guy is broke or not, but it doesn't make sense to steal something just for the thrill of it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TheAngrySportsGuy NFL 0
B NFL 105
Babe_Ruth NFL 2
micfranklin NFL 12
TheSportsGuy NFL 9