Daft Punk

Discussion in 'Music' started by kajin_phoenixlord, Apr 28, 2006.

1. I really like the music that they make. I've never really been into any electronica type music before, but when I hear their music it makes you think differently especially with songs like Around the World, Da Funk, One More Time and Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger. They make some pretty tight tracks if you ask me.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Daft Punk is sick I love all the songs you just mentioned especially when I go out and that song plays at a club I just go nuts when I hear it cause there great dancing songs.

3. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

Daft Punk is great. I got the album with One More Time and it rocks. Great sound and great innovation. I gotta get more of their albums.

4. Babe_Ruth

They're an awesome band like I said and they have lots of songs that people never heard because there not singles but there great songs to listen too.

5. Daft Punk most recent song "Robot Rock" was pretty tight. It's on their album Human After All. It's a pretty good album, but it's not as good as the previous ones though.

6. Babe_Ruth

Yeah I would have to agree with that, also I like it that they have animation for their Music Video's I think their all very good.

7. lilbballfrk

lilbballfrk Guest

draft punk is okay. some of his songs get annoying though. so i only play it once in a while

8. Cloud

Cloud Guest

Yeah.... I pretty much find all their songs annoying. I tried really hard to like it, too :(.

9. Babe_Ruth

They can get annoying cause they get really repetetive but just the way they make music it make you pumped up just get your groove on lol.

10. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Discovery is definitely their best album with great songs like Aerodynamic, One More Time, Harder Better Faster Stronger, and Digital Love (coincidentally the first four songs... it kind of deteriorates from there), not to mention it's a concept album with a very cool full album music video called Interstella 5555 that goes with it. However, Homework was a shitty shitty album and Human After All is barely better than Homework, still falling short of Discovery or anything that I'd want to listen to. I think Daft Punk is kind of midrange in terms of electronica, they have some good songs but a tendency to get really repetative and boring.

Edit: hit post by accident before finishing typing.