• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Dad Suffocates Son While Playing Video Games

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
A Florida father was playing video games while he used his body weight to suffocate his six-year-old son on Christmas Eve, sheriff's deputies say.
http://www.msn.com/en-ae/news/world/dad-suffocates-son-while-playing-video-games/ar-BBo7rLP

I hope this man goes to prison and his girlfriend should be charged with something for just standing there watching this child being suffocated. What a couple of useless tools.

The other child that had to watch this will have to deal with it for the rest of his life. Hope the father never gets him back.

Thoughts?

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
What can I say? I hope she gets charged too and I hope a sniper takes them out before they even get to a courtroom. Some people are garbage and those 2 people belong at the bottom of the landfill.

thealigator

Registered Member
This is why I honestly believe some people should not be allowed to have children. I once heard a quote from a tv show about the idea of children raising children and how it was a recipe for disaster. This "man" may not have been a child at 31 years old but to me this action is the action of a child.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
If there's justice in this world, those 2 "adults" will get the death penalty. Whether by law or by a "freak accident". This is absolutely disgusting.

Impaired

Registered Member
There is no "allowed to have kids" - if you can manage male-female sex, a child is often a by-product.