Dad jailed for snapping tots' spine

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by RATTIE, Oct 24, 2008.

1. RATTIE

RATTIE Registered Member

2. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Ugh, i've kind of been following this. The man is pure evil and should be locked in a dark room with nothing more than a thin matress and a bucket.

RATTIE likes this.
  3. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

The sentence this animal has been given is nowhere near enough,he should never see the light of day again.
    He had better hope he gets put into solitary,cause i imagine there are a few guys in whatever clink he goes to that will be waiting for a pop at him.
    This has made me feel sick to my stomach.

4. RATTIE

RATTIE Registered Member

It made me feel sick too.
    Wonder what will happen to the mother now?
    Lowest 1% band of intelligence or not, I wish very bad things for the both of them.

That's as polite as I can make it.

5. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

I agree,sadly this sick bastard will be put into solitary,and only come out with guards.
    They didnt really give much detail on what would happen to the mother from what i gathered,but i cant bring myself to read it again.
    The thing that bothers me is this sick bastard will one day be allowed to walk back out into society.

6. RATTIE

RATTIE Registered Member

Hopefully he wont last that long.

The ''mother'' got a 12 month suspended sentence. :confused:

7. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

What bothers me the most about this is that he's going to get food and shelter when all he should be getting is a bullet to the skull.

This execution would only cost quarters, people!

wolfheart and RATTIE like this.
  8. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

Holy S***, I thought this was an accident in my head. That really caught me off guard :(

~Shwa

9. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

Children, those parents are children. Irresponsible little bastards that desserve well more than the 99 year life sentence, the some 60 years that poor child may have lived to help society. God, that man look like a damn metal head, or neo nazi or something like that.

10. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Sickening, what kind of sick person would break a little girls back over his knee and then sit there with them as they died.

Exactly what I think, this guy deserves to be executed no questions asked, the judge said that he didn't show even a slight hint of remorse.

They really should have taken this seriously, when a teacher writes that there is something clearly wrong.

RATTIE likes this.