• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Dabs!

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Someone is obsessed with you! Never ever open the door without checking the peephole, it could be a stalker.

Don't worry tho, Detective Sherlock Slam is on the case. We'll find the sucker and if you're lucky, maybe LifeTime will make a movie about it.

Last edited:

Dabs

Registered Member
Someone is obsessed with you! Never ever open the door without checking the peephole, it could be a stalker.

Don't worry tho, Detective Sherlock Slam is on the case. We'll find the sucker and if you're, maybe LifeTime will make a movie about it.
Holy Dabola!! :lol:
That is pretty cool tho....we have trains that go thru here, and I see spray painted names and designs all the time, covering them. Some people are quite creative with a can of spray paint. Thanks Bubbles, I'll be on the look-out!

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Dabs has a posse!

That's just how she rolls ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dabs Bathroom Wall 21
Bliss Bathroom Wall 21
Bliss Bathroom Wall 5
Ilus_Unistus Bathroom Wall 57
Babe_Ruth Birthdays 22