:D

Nick

Registered Member
Well i like forums and just wanted one that doesn't focus around anything just an open one. like a general forum ;]
I like filming, and editing movies, I like to skate, I also like gaming. oh yeah and who could forget partying :D

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Filming and editing movies huh? That's awesome. It's also a big interest of mine. What kind of stuff have you done so far and what editing programs do you prefer? What kind of camera are you working with?

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Welcome here man, enjoy your stay. Feel free to ask any questions you like. We're all willing to help you fit in.

Nick

Registered Member
I currently havent uploaded anything on youtube. It's mostly making Skateboard sponsor me vids for friends. I work with Sony Vegas Pro and Adobe After Effects. I use a Sony Dcr-Dvd 610 with a Wide Angle Lens.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Nice, the reason I ask is because I'm looking into either getting into Sony Vegas Pro or Adobe Premiere CS4 & After Effects CS4. Have you used both by chance?

Nick

Registered Member
>.< i haven't I have most of my free time still learning new things with my editing programs and paying my parents back for them.