• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

D-Generation X

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
They're rumblings of a D-Generation X reunion. 'I've read somewhere that they might get back together but it's gonna be real hard because Bad ass Billy Gunn and Road Dogg Jesse James are currently under contract for TNA. What do you think about the news? I think it would be real great to see, but they'll never regain that popularity they onced had. Personnaly I doubt it will happen.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
It's probably just their attempt to regain the fanbase that they have lost since then. It wuldnt suprise me if it were to happen.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah, but there showing little signs of it on Raw because you see Triple H and HBK doing the Suck it sign, and a lot of people are cheering when they do it. I think it would be sweet, but dont bring back Chyna.

W

wweman101

Yea they have been doing the suck it thing if they come back it would be good but just not the same as when they first had it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I dont think it would be the same ass kicking that it was before, they all got older, but they still all wrestle so I think they'd be in good shape. It would be sweet and hopefully it would be better then when they tried to bring back the NWO.

D

doingbrutalthings

i really hope that d-x comes back that will be the best thing that will ever happen in raw.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't think it would be the best thing, but everyone show it looks a little more that the DX will come back, like the Last Raw HBK did the Suck it sign again, and went Face to Face to so you never know.

E

Escobar

I might be alone on this one, but If they do bring DX I hope they don't try to bring all the old members back. It would just end up being redundant and they will never be as popular as they were before. They're better off keeping HHH and HBK, and possibly some new guys...I have no idea who the hell would fit the part, but I think they're better off trying to make something relitavely new work rather than milking the same old stuff hoping to go back to the glory days.

Rastisrules

Registered Member
I heard some where that they might come back together at Vengence.But its just a rumor so....

Also about the people in it that would be a great time to bring up Punk as he has the attitude and the skills to fit in.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would love to see only two old members that aren't in the WWE anymore and that's Road Dogg Jesse James, and Billy Gunn, but both of them are under contract with other wrestling businesses.