D.C Area Sniper Executed

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Shwa, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

More at: Sniper John Allen Muhammad executed - CNN.com

I just got the information on my iPhone thanks to CNN updates, the D.C area sniper from 2002 was executed today by lethal injection. I thought there would be more publicity for his trial and sentence to be honest. I was starting my freshman year of high school in Maryland when he and his accomplice started to snipe victims in Baltimore and D.C.

Kinda strange they kept this hush-hush until now. But man, that's kinda history for me.

~Shwa

2. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

Yeah, I kept hearing about this today. Doesn't seem that long ago when all that happened.

3. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Why did they do it so fast? I would have asked him a ton of questions of why he did it and what went through his mind.

4. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

Even though it's been years since it happend, he rarely gave exact "hints" as to why he went along with the killings. I know they made a Lifetime movie about the two snipers, not gonna lie it was scary and accurate, even for Lifetime.

I wonder what's gonna happen to the boy, he was 17 when this all happened, just makes me think what his fate will be now that the story has risen up again.

~Shwa

5. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I was thinking of something else for some reason haha...I should read closer...

So just ignore my post from above

6. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

He killed the victims because he wanted to kill his ex wife and she was suppose to be one of the targets too so he was trying to make it look like a random shooting if she was shot and killed.

7. Barbara

Barbara Ess Tii Eph Yu V.I.P. Lifetime

The boy is sentenced to life in prison. No hope of release.