CZW - Combat Zone Wrestling

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by BigBob, Jul 6, 2010.

1. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

Anyone here watch it? I haven't watched it in a long time, but here's the one match that got me into.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5264558444766890535#

I was a huge New Jack fan back in the day.. and to see him come out I was like.. this is the shit.. Cage of Death's after #5 sucked though.

2. RJ-Cool

RJ-Cool "Expect the unexpected"

Looks interesting........I had no idea there was Combat Zone Wrestling. How long have they been around?

3. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

It was thought of in 97, started in 99. They aren't the best at it, but that right there is one of the best matches I'd seen not inside the WWE/WCW.

4. RJ-Cool

Really? Since 99' and I am just hearing about them! Thanks for the info......I think I'll look them up, see what's up. I love wrestling but I'm mostly familiar with ECW, WCW, WWF and WWE.

5. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

I'm tellin' ya, check their older stuff first. The newer stuff is kind of iffy.

6. RJ-Cool

Took a look at early CZW.....The earlier 'stuff' was much more entertaining. It's not too bad now though.

7. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

I fucking love CZW but not seen it for a few years. We used to have it here in the UK on the Wrestling Channel. My favourite moment was the Cage of Death 4 match between Zandig and Sheriff Lobo, I think for ownership of CZW and where Zandig Mother F.N Bombed Lobo straight through the pane of glass and stack of tables.

8. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Where is it shown, now? (channels, locations, etc.)