CZW - Combat Zone Wrestling

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
Looks interesting........I had no idea there was Combat Zone Wrestling. How long have they been around?

BigBob

Registered Member
It was thought of in 97, started in 99. They aren't the best at it, but that right there is one of the best matches I'd seen not inside the WWE/WCW.

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
It was thought of in 97, started in 99. They aren't the best at it, but that right there is one of the best matches I'd seen not inside the WWE/WCW.
Really? Since 99' and I am just hearing about them! Thanks for the info......I think I'll look them up, see what's up. I love wrestling but I'm mostly familiar with ECW, WCW, WWF and WWE.

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
I'm tellin' ya, check their older stuff first. The newer stuff is kind of iffy.
Took a look at early CZW.....The earlier 'stuff' was much more entertaining. It's not too bad now though.

Anthony1975

Registered Member
I fucking love CZW but not seen it for a few years. We used to have it here in the UK on the Wrestling Channel. My favourite moment was the Cage of Death 4 match between Zandig and Sheriff Lobo, I think for ownership of CZW and where Zandig Mother F.N Bombed Lobo straight through the pane of glass and stack of tables.