• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Cybermewtwo's Lair

C

cybermewtwo

Hi! I'm cybermewtwo... ummm... im from florida.... i was born in florida but im more cuban that most other cubans here (lmfao).... ummm... i love anime, i love games, i love games WITH anime... lmfao pleasede.png

as u can see im abit of a pokemon fan. along w/ yugioh, one piece, and a whole lot more of them! <D

im studyin computer science and idk what else! lol

heres my myspace

www.myspace.com/cybermewtwo

my aim is CybrMew2

and umm.. yeah. ^_^ lmfao

See ya round! :D *flys off*

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums I am very glad you have decided to join the forums hopefully you will become an active here at Central Fusion, enjoy yourself and post as much as you can.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Welcome!

Hinata

La Coquette
Yo CYBER! HEYYA BABY! *hugs her friend* Happy to see Im not the only one here.. *hugs again*

*Besos* Adios!

Vegito728

Registered Member
Hello and welcome to the boards have fun.:)

C

cybermewtwo

Hinata said:
Yo CYBER! HEYYA BABY! *hugs her friend* Happy to see Im not the only one here.. *hugs again*

*Besos* Adios!
HINATA!!!!!! ^_^ YAAAAAAY!!!! *huggles like crazy*

E

Escobar

Heyyy I've seen you around at DA. Couple days late but welcome anyway dude XD

C

cybermewtwo

ha! noway its escobar!!! hinata and escobar are here!!!! ^_^ WOOOOT!!!