Cyber Sunday results

Darkbain

Musician of the B.W.
Well im here to let u know that Undertaker lost to the animal. But it was a very good match that was carried on for quite a while. also Randy Orton got himself disqualified for hitting the Heart Break Kid in his jewels, only to recieve the sweet chin music that was enevitably coming to him.(dont get started on my spelling.) well those were the matchs i caught, so if anyone has anymore to add on here feel free to do so.

K

Kazofadown16

Well im here to let u know that Undertaker lost to the animal. But it was a very good match that was carried on for quite a while. also Randy Orton got himself disqualified for hitting the Heart Break Kid in his jewels, only to recieve the sweet chin music that was enevitably coming to him.(dont get started on my spelling.) well those were the matchs i caught, so if anyone has anymore to add on here feel free to do so.

Thanks

insert sarcastic face now

Darkbain

Musician of the B.W.
no, cyber sunday just aired, this past sunday. and besides if u dont want to hear bout it i didnt tell u to post up here so get off my case dude.

Darkbain

Musician of the B.W.
wait a sec, where do u live that could also be a factor. look im not trying to argue, its just that i watched it this past sunday on payperview. it said it was live and it didnt say previously recorded. so i dont mean anything by it man.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
wait a sec, where do u live that could also be a factor. look im not trying to argue, its just that i watched it this past sunday on payperview. it said it was live and it didnt say previously recorded. so i dont mean anything by it man.
St Louis, Missouri but unless you live outside the United States, it should'nt make much of a difference. You probably saw the replay of it...they always do those encore presentations and whatever. I would assume they wouldn't say, "hey this isn't live," on the broadcast since it was originally aired live on the 28th. I didn't mean to be a dick about it, it just caught me off guard...the thread that is.

I think you need to view Raw, Smackdown and ECW more often so you know when stuff is live and isn't :p

K

Kazofadown16

If you HAD paid more attention to the weekly shows, you would have certainly realized Cyber Sunday had already aired a good two weeks before you saw it. I dont mean to be an asshole either, but come on lol.