PPV Cyber Sunday name changed again...

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by viLky, Jul 13, 2009.

1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

2. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Bragging Rights? What the hell is that?

So what changes have we seen...

Great American Bash is The Bash
    Cyber Sunday is Bragging Right
    Unforgiven is Breaking Point
    No Mercy is Hell in a Cell

Is that it or am I forgettting something?

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I was trying to find the thread somebody created about Cyber Sunday being changed once before, but couldn't find it. Apperently, Cyber Sunday had another name, but WWE decided to change it once again. Strange. Maybe the feedback they got from it wasn't so good?

4. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

yeah that was me...Annihiliation was the former name

Honestly I like that name better haha

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Same here. It was helping me learn how to spell annihilation in the first place. If only it stayed I could have mastered that word once and for all. =D

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Why the heck would they change it to a stupid name like Bragging Rights, it makes no sense at all. I didn't mind Annihilation all that much, but this one takes the cake of stupidity.

7. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Bragging Rights.....? My god. That's beyond belief. I just.... I've never heard of a PPV name that terrible before...

Between this, Seth Green and 'Pretty Ricky', the WWE has given me a lot this week to just make me stop and think.... "WTF!?"

8. WesJones87

WesJones87 RayzorBlade87

Has Ted Turner bought WWE? What with the celebrity appearances, guest hosts wrestling and crappy PPV name changes, I see WWE becoming the new post-2000 WCW.

Seth Green will interfere in the main event between HHH and Cena next, and somehow end up as the champion.

9. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I think they renamed Wrestlemania to "Oily Homo-eroticism Festival" but I could be wrong. Either that or I'm making predictions.