PPV Cyber Sunday 2008

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

The WWE's only interactive PPV is this month...we already have two matches...

World Heavyweight Title

Chris Jericho (c) vs Batista (special guest ref decided by fans: Stone Cold Steve Austin, Randy Orton or Shawn Michaels)

Intercontinental Title

Santino Marella (c) vs Goldust, Roddy Piper or the Honky Tonk Man (fans choose)

2. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

World Heavyweight Title

If the fans pick Michaels over Stone Cold, I'ma be pissified royal. That's all I have to say about that.

IC

Roddy's become a phone-it-in benchwarmer and Runnels hasn't done it for me since... well, I guess, since his Tourette's gimmick of many moons ago. (Unh-unh-UNH!) But Santinobrow vs. HDM, I mean HTM? Yeah, me like - and it's a natch, given the current Honk-O-Meter bit. I wonder if things between Honky and Cousin Jerry have cooled enough for WWE to even give him the strap...

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

It would make sense if HBK won it in a kayfabe sense, but who cares about that, get Stone Cold! There is always room for him. ;)

As for Santino, I would like Goldust. A comical match-up. :hah:

4. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

isn't golddust in TNA? Or has he been released

5. Millz

Goldust was released from TNA. I voted for Goldust last night but I'm sure the Honky Tonk Man will win the vote because of everything Santino has said.

I hope GOldust wins and wins the belt haha

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I really hope Honky Tonk Man Man wins, I haven't seen him in a real long time, and he's always been a fan favorite of mine.

There's no way that the fans won't vote for Stone Cold, he's defenitely going to be the guess referee for the World Title Match.

7. Andrea75

Andrea75 Registered Member

I agree with what most of ya have said! Deffo Stone cold as guest Ref, id like to see Gold Dust take on santino but as a few have mentioned santino has been talking about the honkey Tonk Man for a few weeks now so its prob him.

8. Millz

I gonna go out on the limb and say no matter who the fans pick that Charlie Haas is going to challenge Santino as whoever wins.

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Wanted to add a match:

Triple H will either be taking on Jeff Hardy or Kozlov. I doubt Kozlov will get many votes, so I say Hardy wins like 93% to 7%.

10. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Even though I like Kozlov, I can say that he isn't ready to take on Triple H. For the most part he has has just squash matches, and no real match against any wrestler. Going from squashing to Triple H is illogical. Kozlov needs to feud with mid-carders first, or at the very least Jeff Hardy before he takes on Triple H.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2008